Access Cineca Resources

  1. /
  2. HPC Access
  3. /
  4. Access Cineca Resources

Access CINECA resources

How to be entitled to use CINECA HPC resources

To get a “personal” username for the HPC systems in CINECA, you have to register to our UserDB portal (

Moreover, you need to be associated with a valid project as a “Collaborator” or as a “Principal Investigator” (PI).

  • Collaborator: ask the project PI to be associated with it (he/she can do it in the UserDB portal).
  • Principal Investigator: you have to apply for a project or get HPC resources in some other ways

At present, the ways you can get projects on our  HPC systems  are illustrated on the sidebar menu.